Welcome to the movement of people seeking to know God, love others, and serve the world!
1. Grace: It's never too late to be who you might have been.
"And God is able to make all grace abound to you, so that in all things at all times, having all that you need, you will abound in every good work."
2 Corinthians 9:8
2. Prayer: God loves our prayers and always responds.
"Ask and it shall be given to you; seek and you shall find; knock and the door will be opened." Matt 7:7
3. Love: Our goal is to let God's love saturate us.
"My command is this: Love each other as I have loved you" John 15:12
4. Integrity: Gives our faith credibility and blesses our children.
"Just as He that called you is Holy, so be Holy in all you do." 1 Peter 1:15
5. Audacious Faith: Mountain-moving expectations of God.
"...if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, ''Move from here to there' and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you." Matthew 17:20:21
6. Teams; Numbers Matter: Ministry is best accomplished in teams.
"Two are better than one, because they have a good return for their work." Ecclesiastes 4:9
7. Generosity: We can't out give God and called to be extravagant givers like Him.
"Good comes to him who is generous and lends freely, who conducts his affair with justice." Psalm 112:5
8. Relevance: The Church should be culturally relevant but biblically pure.
"I have become all things to all people so that by all means I might save some." 1st Corinthians 19:22
9. Excellence: Doing our best honors God and inspires people.
"Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for men." Colossians 3:23
10. Creativity: Ministry is fun when we are in our areas of giftedness; maturity should not equal conformity.
"Each one should use whatever gift he has received to serve others, faithfully administering God's grace in its various forms." 1 Peter 4:10
11. Serving: Called to an awesome adventure to be great; and serve like Jesus.
"...whoever wants to be great among you must be your servant." Mark 10:43
12. Christ-Centered: Our spiritual journey leads to total trust in God and His will for our lives built on the authority of scripture.
"For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and future...You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all of your heart." Jeremiah 29:11, 13